Tax season is right around the corner, and H&R Block’s Deluxe + State 2025 tax software is already seeing a nice discount on Amazon. The download version is currently $29.99, down from its regular $59 ...
Meara covers streaming service news for CNET. She graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a degree in journalism. When she's not writing, she likes to dote over her cat, sip black coffee ...
CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCSC) — Mary Brucato wasn’t the first person to die at the Al Cannon Detention Center and likely won’t be the last. She was arrested on drug charges in August of last year. For two ...
Hope you enjoy our reaction to HFIL Episode 1 - Cell in a Hell. To get all of our HFIL reactions from Team Four Star check out this playlist Early ad-free access - Gaming Channel - Hit us up on IG - ...
January 20, 2026, SpaceX Ship 39 is in the final stages of outfitting in Mega Bay 2 at Starbase. Recent progress includes the installation of aft flaps. This is one of the last major steps before ...
CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCSC) — A 23-year-old inmate’s death at the Charleston County jail on Aug. 11 has led to questions about the hours leading up to her final moments. The Charleston County Coroner’s ...
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will launch a study on cell phone radiation, a department spokesman said on Thursday, Jan. 15, building on Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr's criticism ...
TOPEKA (KSNT) — Members of the public are now getting a chance to weigh in on Senate Bill 302, a new proposed law that would ban cell phones in Kansas schools. On Thursday afternoon, the Kansas Senate ...
LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) — The Michigan House has passed bipartisan legislation to ban student cell phone use during classroom instruction across all K-12 grades, setting up a potential Senate vote next ...
Lansing — The Michigan House on Wednesday approved legislation that would bar cell phone usage during instructional time in Michigan K-12 public schools, with some exceptions for medical conditions or ...
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump said Friday that he has canceled a “previously expected” second wave of attacks on Venezuela after the country began releasing political prisoners, calling the move ...